Week 8 – Assignment: Utilize Feedback through Self-Reflection and Literature Review
Top of Form
In the last Assignment, you integrated and applied elements of the course content in the Signature Assignment, which allowed you to address a significant question or issue (i.e., through creative thinking, critical thinking, problem-solving, inquiry, and analysis, etc.). Using the feedback from your Week 7 assignment, you will have the opportunity to complete a self-reflection and respond accordingly. Reflect on and respond to how the feedback provided can help you improve your academic performance and contribute to your professional growth. In addition to your self-reflection, you will also conduct an independent literature review of relevant scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. Choose sources that support your ideas for enhancement of the course competencies and content areas where you have identified opportunities for improvement. For example, if your professor indicated you need improvement in the area of team leadership, select sources that would enhance your knowledge and skill base in this area.
Your Week 8 assignment has two parts.
Part 1: Self-Reflection
You will complete a self-reflection using the Feedback Review Template. The Feedback Review Template is located in this week’s Course Resources area. To complete your self-reflection, seek clarity from your professor about the areas you did not understand or areas that require improvement. Schedule a one-to-one meeting with your professor to discuss the feedback provided and to inform your responses. Use the Feedback Review Template to address the following themes:
- How you developed and demonstrated the course competencies tied to this course.
- The practical relevance of the course concepts and course competencies to your professional growth and career interests.
- Future considerations (e.g., key trends or challenges) to keep in mind as related to the topics covered in this course.
Be sure to comprehensively address the feedback provided by a professor for your Week 7 Signature Assignment. As you complete the template, you will be asked to address the following questions:
- What are the areas in which your professor indicated you did well? Why do you think you did well in these (these) areas?
- What are the areas in which your professor indicated you need to improve? What can you do to improve in these (these) areas?
- How did your professor’s feedback help your mastery of the course subject matter?
- How did the Week 7 Signature Assignment and this course help you to develop the course competencies?
- What aspects of this assignment can you take forward into your professional career and why?
- How did this course contribute to your understanding of possible trends and/or challenges related to the profession of health administration in the future? What do you need to consider regarding the course topic and why?
Part 2: Annotated Bibliography
You will prepare an annotated bibliography of five scholarly, peer-reviewed resources to enhance your knowledge base related to selected course competencies and that is informed by your self-reflection and professor feedback. The resources must be current, published within the past 3-5 years. Each annotated bibliography should be no less than three robust paragraphs. Use feedback from your professor to identify scholarly, peer-reviewed sources that can help you improve in the areas noted (e.g., assignment enhancement, personal and/or professional growth, the topic of further interest prompted by the course content).
Use the annotated bibliography guide from Academic Success Center (ASC)* to ensure that your annotated bibliography meets all requirements.
*Keep in mind for this assignment, each annotated bibliography should be no less than three robust paragraphs.
Your assignment will be submitted in one single document with two parts.
Part 1 will be your self-reflection using the Feedback Review Template and
Part 2 will be your annotated bibliography.
To complete this assignment successfully, you must include:
- Title page
- Part 1: Based on the completion of your Feedback Review Template, provide a self-reflection summary on how this course contributed to your professional growth and your understanding of future trends and/or challenges related to your profession (2 pages minimum)
- Include your Feedback Review Template
- Part 2: An APA-formatted annotated bibliography of 5 scholarly, peer-reviewed resources addressing any one or all of the following areas:
- References (additional to the annotated bibliography)
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of relevant scholarly, peer-reviewed research, concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly, peer-reviewed resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards.
Note: This has to do with Week 4 where you did Meta-Analysis. I could not see the FOREST PLOT CHART. Did you not do it. My professor requested me to submit it by MONDAY as a late submission. Can you please, send it to me. It is especially important. It could be done by using MICROSOFT EXCEL, please.
Please, if you already sent it, can you re-post it to me.
Expert Solution Preview
Week 8 Assignment focuses on utilizing feedback through self-reflection and conducting an independent literature review of relevant scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. The assignment has two parts: a self-reflection using the feedback review template and an annotated bibliography. In this assignment, the student is required to comprehensively address the feedback provided by the professor for the Week 7 Signature assignment.
What is the purpose of the Week 8 Assignment?
The purpose of the Week 8 Assignment is to allow medical college students to utilize feedback through self-reflection and literature review of relevant scholarly, peer-reviewed sources. The assignment aims to enhance the knowledge base and improve the academic performance of the students while contributing to their professional growth. It also helps students to identify their strengths and areas for improvement while demonstrating thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course.