Scholar-Practitioner Project: Final Report
Having studied and evaluated different challenges and opportunities associated with the use of secondary data, and having learned how to evaluate, analyze, and present information generated from the analysis of secondary data, now is your opportunity to synthesize this information and present your work.
This week, you will compile all of the Assignments and your Instructor’s recommended changes into a Final Scholar-Practitioner Project Report.
- Review the Ostchega, et al. (2012) article located in this week’s Learning Resources as an example for formatting your final report.
Your Final Scholar-Practitioner Project Report should be 20–25 pages (excluding title page and references).
Make sure to include the following in your report:
- Title page
- Research topic and background
- Research question
- Secondary data set used
- How data collected in this data set
- Validity and reliability of the data set
- Data analysis plan (variables and statistical procedures)
- Data dictionary and data table
- Results and interpretation (descriptive and inferential tables)
- Descriptive analysis tables or graphs with interpretation
- Inferential analysis tables or graphs with interpretation
- Limitations of study
- Two recommendations for future research
- Implications for social change
Support your paper with additional scholarly resources. Use APA formatting for your paper and to cite your resources.
Expert Solution Preview
Question: What is the purpose of the Scholar-Practitioner Project Final Report?
Answer: The purpose of the Scholar-Practitioner Project Final Report is to synthesize the information learned from studying challenges and opportunities associated with the use of secondary data, and to present the findings in a comprehensive report. The report should include specific elements such as the research topic and background, research question, data analysis plan, results and interpretation, limitations of the study, recommendations for future research, and implications for social change. The report should be 20-25 pages long (excluding title page and references) and should be formatted according to APA guidelines.