Develop a dissemination plan for your research. Your plan should include discussion about the following:
- Who is most likely to use this research?
- What is the practice setting?
- End-user needs
- How should you present data to make it most usable?
- Is there specific language should you use to ensure your audience understands your purpose?
- Does the target audience have a specific type of need based on practice setting?
- What specific journals, newsletters, or publications would would you want to publish in to reach your audience?
- Presentations at local, state, and national levels
- What conferences, meetings, or panels would you want to present at to make sure your ideas were readily available in the field?
Format your dissemination plan as one of the following:
- 18- to 20-slide presentation
- 15- to 20-minute oral presentation
- 875-word paper
- Another format approved by your instructor
Expert Solution Preview
Dissemination of research is a crucial aspect of the research process. It involves sharing research outcomes with the relevant audience in a manner that is understandable and useful. As a medical professor, I have created a dissemination plan for a research project.
The audience most likely to use this research includes healthcare professionals, policymakers, and patients. The practice setting is primarily hospitals, clinics, and healthcare organizations.
To make the data most usable, I should present it in a simple and straightforward way. It is important to use specific language that the audience can easily understand. The target audience may have different needs based on their practice setting, which should be considered when presenting the data.
To reach the relevant audience, the publication should be done in specific journals, newsletters, or publications. The publications should be chosen based on the readership and relevance to the research topic.
Presenting the research at local, state, and national levels can also ensure that the research outcomes are readily available to the field. The conferences, meetings, or panels chosen for presentation should be based on their audience and relevance to the research topic.
Disseminating research can be challenging but is crucial for the impact of the research. Creating a dissemination plan that targets the relevant audience, considers end-user needs, and uses suitable publications and presentations can ensure that research outcomes are utilized in practice.