Complete the Health Administration Program Scavenger Hunt attachment below. PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS
Use phoenix.edu and the program handbook to answer questions.
list ALL of the classes that needs to be taken.
if you need more information let me know
Expert Solution Preview
For the Health Administration Program Scavenger Hunt assignment, please use phoenix.edu and the program handbook to answer the questions provided. The goal of this assignment is to familiarize yourself with the program offerings and requirements.
To successfully complete the Health Administration Program, students must take a total of 23 classes. Listed below are all of the classes that need to be taken:
1. HCS/212 Foundations of Health Care
2. HCS/235 Health Care Delivery in the U.S.
3. HCS/245 Health Care Quality Management and Outcomes Analysis
4. HCS/305 Cultural Diversity in Health Care
5. HCS/310 Health Care Delivery Systems and Insurance
6. HCS/315 Health Care History and Economics
7. HCS/320 Health Care Communication Strategies
8. HCS/325 Health Care Management
9. HCS/330 Introduction to Health and Disease
10. HCS/335 Ethics: Health Care and Social Responsibility
11. HCS/341 Health Information Systems
12. HCS/350 Health Care Human Resource Management
13. HCS/405 Health Care Financial Accounting
14. HCS/413 Risk Management and Quality Assurance
15. HCS/427 Health Care Law
16. HCS/430 Health Care Research Methods
17. HCS/435 Ethical and Legal Aspects of Health Care
18. HCS/437 Health Care Information Systems
19. HCS/438 Health Care Operations Management
20. HCS/440 Health Care Services Marketing
21. HCS/449 Health Care Administration Capstone
22. RES/320 Foundations of Research
23. RES/350 Applied Research Final Project
It is important to plan your academic schedule accordingly and prioritize completing the required coursework to ensure successful completion of the program.