Directions: please follow explicitly
*** primarily this assignment is filling in the tables- attached all articles to use ****
- Use the attached “Literature Evaluation Table to complete this assignment (not a word document)
- Refer to the “Levels of Evidence in Research” resource, (attached)
- While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected,
- Using the “Levels of Evidence in Research” document (attached) to rank the articles
only need to fill in Table 2- (part 2) last seven articles
- Table 2: (part 2) fill in seven research articles ( I have attached 7 articles to use) each row is labeled with the author of the article – each article attached is labeled by the author – place info in the respective table
Expert Solution Preview
To complete Table 2 of the Literature Evaluation assignment, you will need to refer to the seven research articles provided. Each row in the table is labeled with the author of the article, and you are required to fill in the respective information in the table.
1. Begin by thoroughly reading each of the seven research articles attached. Take note of the main research question, study design, sample size, methods used, data analysis, and key findings.
2. Once you have familiarized yourself with the content of each article, refer to the “Levels of Evidence in Research” document attached. This resource will help you rank the articles based on their level of evidence.
3. Use the information provided in the articles and the guidance from the “Levels of Evidence in Research” document to determine the appropriate level of evidence for each article. Follow the criteria outlined in the document to assign a level of evidence to each article.
4. After assigning a level of evidence, proceed to fill in the information requested in Table 2. Make sure to accurately record the author’s name, date of publication, study design, sample size, research question, key findings, and level of evidence for each article.
5. It is important to adhere to proper academic writing standards while completing this assignment. Ensure that your responses are clear, concise, and well-organized. While APA style is not required for this assignment, be sure to use formal language and proper grammar.
Remember to double-check your answers before submitting the completed Table 2 of the Literature Evaluation assignment. Take the time to review your responses and verify the accuracy of the information provided from each research article.