Create a PowerPoint slide show with notes pages discussing their PICOT question, literature review, and recommendations for change.
- Title Slide
- Introduction (1 slide): Slide should identify concepts to be addressed and sections of the presentation. Include speaker’s notes that explain, in more detail, what will be covered.
- Practice Issue (1-3 slides): Describe the area of interest and practice issue/problem related to NP practice selected in week 2. Explain why the issue/concern is important to nurse practitioner practice and its impact on health outcomes. Provide speaker notes. Provide scholarly references to support your ideas.
- PICOT Question (1 slide): Provide the PICOT question.
- Literature review (2-4 slides): Summarize the literature review.
- Recommendations (3 slides)
- Conclusion: (1 slide) Slide provides summary points of presentation. Speaker’s notes provide final comments on the topic.
- References:Reference elements provided in APA format, may use bullets. Hanging indents not required.
Expert Solution Preview
Developing Recommendations for Nursing Practitioners: PICOT and Literature Review
Introduction (1 slide):
This slide will provide an overview of the presentation, including topics such as the practice issue, PICOT question, literature review, and recommendations.
Practice Issue (1-3 slides):
This set of slides will describe the identified area of interest and practice issue/problem related to NP practice selected in week 2. It will explain why the issue is important to nurse practitioner practice and its impact on health outcomes. Scholarly references will be used to support the ideas presented.
PICOT Question (1 slide):
The single slide will provide the PICOT question created for the project.
Literature Review (2-4 slides):
This set of slides will summarize the literature review completed on the project topic. It should include a review of relevant research conducted on the practice issue or problem, including methodological approaches, findings, and limitations. References will be provided where necessary.
Recommendations (3 slides):
This set of slides will present the recommendations developed based on the literature review and PICOT question. The recommendations will identify potential changes in practice informed by the literature review and the PICOT question. Discussion of the implications of these recommendations will be included.
Conclusion (1 slide):
Summary points of the presentation will be provided on this slide. Final comments on the project topic will be included in the speaker’s notes.
This slide will include the reference elements provided in APA format to support the literature review and recommendations presented throughout the presentation. The list of references may use bullets, and hanging indents are not required.